Worried about how to pay for college? You can worry a little less because I’m going to talk about the first step to getting financial aid! In this post I’ll go through the steps on how to fill out the FAFSA and how this can help pay off your college expenses. What is it? The FAFSA (Free Application for Federal Student Aid), funded by the U.S. Department of Education, is a form you can fill out to determine your eligibility to receive loans, federal grants, work-study awards, or othe...
You need to prepare for exam day and get a great score, right? Whether you need a lot of improvement, or you're already a high scorer and looking for that elusive 36, this course is for you!
All practice tests and explanations are from 100% official materials. Because there's no better way to OWN this test than to study from the source!
You won't get bored with our course! 50+ hours of HD video content made by entertainment industry professionals will keep you engaged and learning in a more awesome way!
Improve Your Score On The Go
- Watch videos from your phone
- Get extra practice on the car ride
- Improve your score by increasing your study time
- Works on all modern devices with up-to-date browsers (internet connection required)
Start your test prep journey today
- Sign up for instant access.
- Every tip, trick, and strategy is available to you right away.
- The best ACT online prep course money can buy: better quality for less money than other test prep programs.