The Best ACT® Prep Course Ever
- 5 point Average Score Increase.
- Our users have improved up to 12 points overall!
- Our average score increase is HIGHER than any competitor’s!*
Practice that Models Test Day
- The only online course that lets you print 1000+ practice questions and drill on paper, the same way you’ll take the test**.
- Includes a free copy of the Official ACT® Prep Guide***, so you can track your progress on real tests and customize your study based on the results.
- Maximizes student engagement with videos that include both a face and handwritten work.
- Our 20 million+ views on YouTube are proof that people love our content!
- Created by a professional TV and documentary producer.
* As self-reported by users. Compared to available public reviews on Magoosh.com (1/2020), advertised average improvement according to Kranse Institute (1/2020), and advertised average improvement according to Green Test Prep (10/2019). Competitor data not publically available for some sites.
** International students take the test on a computer. All our files can also be viewed on a screen in any PDF viewer.
*** US only. International students will receive a web-accessible eBook version of the Official ACT® Guide. This course is not endorsed by or associated with ACT Inc.
Many courses are designed by high scorers, but our course was designed by a great tutor.
- Perfect ACT® Tutor! Brooke has coached students to perfect ACT scores and many more students to perfect scores in individual test sections. Plus, several students who have used our course have reported perfect 36 composite scores!
- As you would with a private tutor, you’ll do tests and practice on paper, go over the skills that specifically relate to questions you missed, and get suggestions of additional videos and worksheets to follow up on your weaknesses.
Learn from an expert!
- Perfect ACT® Scorer!*
- Stanford BA with Honors, University of Southern California MFA in Film
- 15+ Years One-on-One Tutoring Experience
* Brooke scored 36 composite as an adult on an official ACT® administration and has coached multiple students to perfect 36 scores, and have at least 2 students who’ve signed up for our course report they’ve scored perfectly on the ACT®.
Our Awesome Clients
How we're Different
It's not just another "online course" – it's the closest you can get to elite private tutoring at a fraction of the price.
We didn’t set out just to make an “online” course. We set out to bring the awesome advantages of private tutoring to more students: the best instruction, awesome materials, and patterns of learning that work.
What’s Included with the Course?
- 70+ hours video instruction.
- Strategy Videos for all Sections.
- Analysis of 8+ practice exams & suggested videos to help you review the specific skills necessary for the English, Math & Science questions you’ve missed**
- Essay Writing Tips.
- Digital access to all content in our Best ACT® Math Books Ever (45 chapters of math instruction and 1000+ practice problems).
- Video walk-throughs for ALL chapter lessons in the Best ACT® Math Books Ever.
- Downloadable course notes for select videos.
- Grammar Lessons for all question types in the English section.
- English drills for all ACT® English question types.
- Suggested reading and science drills.
- Pacing Guides to help you get the most from the course in the time you have to prep.
- Customizable Study List
- Calculator Programs.
- Science & Math formula “cheat sheets”.
- A Copy of the Official ACT® Prep Guide.*
- Guaranteed access through the next available national test date in your area.
* Ships to USA only; international orders will receive an online code for web accessible eBook access. This course is not endorsed by or associated with ACT® Inc.
**Reading questions not included in video suggestion engine as they are not based on single specific outside content or skills, but rather draw on a more complex combination of strategies.
See Clips from our Course
ACT English - Main Ideas
ACT Math - Sequences & Series
ACT Science - Tip 1
Test Drive our Course for 5 Days, Risk Free!*
* Must opt in during sign-up. Some course assets are unavailable until subscription is paid, including most downloads. The book included with the course ships after the trial period ends.