Higher Score Money Back Guarantee: Terms
We guarantee that if you complete our course, you’ll improve your score or receive your money back.
- Purchase the Best ACT Prep Course Ever or Best SAT Prep Course Ever for the first time on or after April 1, 2020.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with a screenshot of your starting score or pdf copy of your score report within 2 weeks of purchasing the course(s). A starting score must be achieved on an official administration of the ACT® or SAT® in a period of 1 year before subscribing to our course, but not after subscribing to our course. Alternatively, students may use a PSAT score as a starting score for the SAT® course only. The name on your course must match the name on your official score report, and must not match any previous trials or subscriptions to either of our online courses. The starting score must be established in writing to our offices within 2 weeks of beginning your course.
- Complete the course. To complete the course, you must:
- Work on video material in the course for a minimum time-span of 4-weeks (i.e. you may not “complete” all video work required within a 4 day period, or take all the practice tests over the course of several months before purchasing the course and then cram in video explanations over a one-week condensed schedule).
- For US Students taking the ACT®: Take 7 full ACT® practice tests on paper, and save all of your work. You must print the 2 pdf ACT® exams (72CPRE and 74F) available, and take all five ACT® exams in your Official ACT® prep guide. Upon completion of each exam, you must watch the coordinating video explanation or review video (at least 70% of the video, on average, for each question missed) for every question missed on each exam. For International Students taking the ACT®: Take 7 full ACT® practice tests, on paper or from a computer, and track your answer choices on paper or in a digital file, and retain a copy of all answers you selected and your graded notes or version of that exam. You must take the 2 pdf ACT® exams (72CPRE and 74F) available, and take all five ACT® exams in your Official ACT® prep guide. Upon completion of each exam, you must watch the coordinating video explanation or review video (at least 70% of the video, on average, for each question missed) for every question missed on each exam.
- For US and International SAT® test takers: Take 8 full SAT® practice exams on paper or in the Official SAT Guide, use bubble sheets, and save all your work. US students should complete the majority of these in their books. Upon completion of each exam, you must watch the coordinating video explanation or question specific review video (at least 70% of the video, on average, for each question missed) for every question missed on each exam.
- Complete 80% of the available downloadable drills (worksheets) and problem sets on the course. These worksheets must be printed, work must be shown, worksheets must be reviewed/graded and scored, problems missed should be corrected or reworked, and hard copies materials saved, including all math calculations, etc. Slide presentations and math chapter material (i.e. skills presentations with full solutions at the beginning of ACT® math chapters before the problem sets) are not required downloads/materials for completion. Students on the ACT® course may also elect to purchase copies of the Best ACT® Math Books Ever and complete 80% of all problem sets in these books in lieu of completed printed versions of the identical math material available on the course.
- Watch 80% of all tip, strategy, and content videos available on the course in all subject matter (except essay). Videos must be watched a minimum of 50% of runtime to be considered viewed.
- For SAT® only: complete four downloadable SAT® reading passages that pair with video content.
- Take an official sitting of the SAT® or ACT® exam on a national test date within 30 days of completing the course, or by the first available test date from the date at which you finished all required materials on the course. This is your “final score.” School test dates will also be accepted but may require an additional note from your school counselor to confirm that all tests taken have been disclosed to Supertutor Media Inc. Students must send all available scores achieved once the SupertutorTV course begins and within 1 month of its completion. If a student scores higher on ANY exam date after initiating the course in this period compared to the starting score, no refund shall be due. SupertutorTV may request an email from or contact with your high school counselor to verify no scores have been “hidden.”
- Guarantee Refunds must be claimed either within 30 days of your course expiration or 30 days of your score report receipt, whichever is later.
- Alternatively, students may elect a free 6-month extension on the course and a 15-30 minute phone call with Brooke (subject to availability) or 1 hour lesson with a staff tutor to attempt to identify why the student is struggling to improve rather than a refund of the course. Students who elect a course extension will no longer be eligible for a course refund.
- To claim your guarantee, you must mail*:
- Your official Guide to the ACT® or SAT® with all exams completed & graded bubble sheets. For ACT®, you must also include printed PDFs of the two additional available exams with all work shown and bubble sheet showing grading/scoring.
- All printed and completed worksheets / problem sets required as specified under #2 above
- An official score report of both your initial score and your final score to SupertutorTVs offices from the testing entity (i.e. The College Board or ACT® Inc.), or official letter on letterhead from your school counselor verifying your starting, final, and any additional SAT® or ACT® scores available to:
To : Supertutor Media Inc. 1314 Westwood Blvd. Ste 208, Los Angeles, CA 90024
Users are responsible for all shipping fees and score report fees required to deliver proof of completion to Supertutor Media Inc. These materials will not be returned. *International students for which shipping is prohibitive may alternatively scan or record a video showing all materials completed and send a digital copy.
- This guarantee applies only to the multiple choice section of the ACT® or SAT® exams, not to the essay section. Because of the subjective nature of essay grading on the exams, no guarantee is made for improvement on essay scores.
- This guarantee applies only to the total overall score of the exam, not to individual sub-scores or sections. For example, if Molly takes the ACT® and goes from a composite 30 score to a composite 32, but her math subsection score sinks from a 34 to a 32, no refund shall be due.
- This guarantee only applies to students scoring a 34 or below as a starting score on the ACT® or 1530 or below on the SAT®/PSAT. No guarantee is furnished for students initially scoring a 35 (or 36) on the ACT® or a 1530 or above on the SAT®.
- Students may not “hide” scores of exams taken after beginning work on the course. SupertutorTV may request a note from your school counselor to ensure all scores and test dates have been shared.
- Priority Shipping fees are not refundable. Refund applies only to the amount paid for the course itself. In the case that a student purchases a combo course, the refundable amount shall be limited to 50% of the combo course purchase price, and may only be claimed on either the ACT® or SAT® portion of the combo course.
- One refund per household, per family, and per person. Students who request a refund on the SAT® course for example, may not subsequently file a claim for a refund on the ACT® course. Parents who submit a refund request for one child may not subsequently request a refund for another.
- This guarantee does not apply to students retaking “single sections” or select sections of the ACT®, per the ACT® policy effective September 2020. All sections of the multiple choice exam must be taken in a single sitting for the guarantee to apply.
- Refunds will be processed within 90 days of receipt of all material, upon confirmation that all terms were met.